Project Management Software

Hello everyone! I know that its been a time to post any reply on this topic. But I would like to share afree project management software which really works wonder to get your work organized. I have used it for free till one month and no credit card details were required. Now I am going to upgrade my account. :cool:

Hey there ! I know I’m late but like someone rightly said, “it is never too late to do the right thing”. The issue with project management software is that there are many options available in the market. Each software has a specific function to perform and the choice that you make depends entirely on the kind of use you have of it. For instance, I’m a trainer who is responsible for training employees. For this I make use of a training software which not only allows me to keep a track on their progress but also helps me to create customized courses and analyze their progress. Hence, if you are looking for a comprehensive package, I would suggest you go for a high end product rather than free stuff. The choice is all yours.