Project Haven - A Tactical Turn-Based RPG With a Gritty Story For a Mature Audience

TEAM
We are a team of 2 people from Portugal. We have been working on Project Haven for 4 years mostly part-time.

OVERVIEW
You command the Steel Dragons, a mercenary outfit fighting for survival in the harsh, urban near-future that is Haven City. Select and control squads of mercs as they battle gangsters, rival mercs and corrupt government forces in a bid to make ends meet, and make a difference where you can. Manage your crew’s stats and gear, wrangle a diverse range of merc personalities, and conquer the deep tactical elements that make Project Haven a standalone turn-based combat experience.

ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVYewWQ52-o

FEATURES

• [SIZE=16px]Manual override on aiming: Our unique free-aiming system allows you to take control of a merc and manually shoot from 3rd person view. With our modular damage feature, you can wing your enemy to reduce their accuracy, shoot them in the legs to slow their movement, or go for sweet extra damage with a headshot.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16px]Flexible tactical combat: Hunker down or lean into cover. Use stealth to avoid detection. Throw grenades or heal your mercs. Hack locks or demolish walls to get to your enemies. And all the while your mercs have free movement, navigating without restrictive square or hex grids.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16px]Mature storytelling: Learn the harsh realities of a seething megacity full of desperation and dark secrets. Witness the gritty lives of mercs and NPCs, and experience a story-driven campaign with fully voiced and motion-captured characters and cinematics.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16px]Rpg character building: Command a group of mercenaries, each with their own unique personality and attitude to other characters. Improve their attributes and unlock new skills as they gain experience and level up.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16px]Advanced weapon mechanics: Magazine management, chambered bullets, and different types of ammo for different situations. Calibers and ammunition types affect how far and how well projectiles penetrate and damage the target.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16px]Co-op and skirmish mode: Play solo or with up to 3 friends in a turn-based online co-op campaign mode, or skirmish in randomly generated maps, fighting against friends or AI, either alone or in a co-op game.[/SIZE]

MEDIA

https://i.imgur.com/rOoEtdR.png

LINKS**
If you would like to get the latest news, be part of our development process and support us, you can:

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions just drop them bellow. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at our game!

Well done guys, this looks amazing. Really impressive.

I’m particularly jazzed about the co-op campaign mode.

Wishlisted!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

We play a lot of co-op games ourselves, so it was something that we really wanted to have in Project Haven.

Congrats, guys! And good luck! I know how hard indie-development can be when you are bootstrapping… I love the mechanics of what you have put together through UE4 for turn-based; that’s not easy!

Thank you. It’s definitely being a journey.