Project GENOM - Sci-fi MMO

Thx for reply, i also create my first vehicle from that tutorial, but my all my vehicles fly when wheels hit other object in world(i saw others users have same problems)

ps I see you have atv vehicle and it doesn’t have advanced suspension(visually working arms, shoks and other wheel parts), if you like I can help with setup ATV in maya and unreal to advanced suspension for free( just want create something for big project(and i think you have a very big, cool project) and my future portfolio with UE4) here is my work with vehicles from halo and HL2---- models i find in internet and then skin for UE

I know what you mean, we used to have this problem, I don’t remember exactly how we solved it but to make a vehicle more stable and always land on its wheels you can modify its center mass offset (found in Mesh) and move it lower (z -60 or so)

кошмар. вам пруф-ридер нужен. ошибка на ошибке.

Looking really good, that soldier looks very badass!!!

Looks cool, is it first person on third. Also some may ask, does it support VR.

Project Genom has been Greenlit! Thanks to everyone who has voted.

Это же драфт от дизайнера, там мог быть lorem ipsum текст. Это не окончательный вариант окна, а квеста такого может и не быть. :slight_smile:

Project Genom has been Greenlit! Thanks to everyone who has voted.

Это же драфт от дизайнера, там мог быть lorem ipsum текст. Это не окончательный вариант окна, а квеста такого может и не быть. :slight_smile:

Third person like Mass Effect 3. I don’t know if there are plans to support VR.

Hm, thought you are using slava_mib’s engine for your project and not UE 4. Anyway, congrats for being greenlit so fast :slight_smile:

Thanks, that was the engine the game used before switching to UE4 in January this year.

Well done, very daring project you embarked on… Good to see it pay off.!

jesus, this is too much ^^ very very nice.

Wish you the best with your game :slight_smile:

keep it up

Looking really nice mate, let me know if you need Alpha testers, always have fun scouting for bugs :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity (if you can answer this of course): how was the game funded over the years? Is the team part-time (hobbyists) or professionals working “24/7” exclusively on the game for the past years?

Wow this looks brilliant. I’ve been VERY disappointed by scifi shooter based MMOs lately… so pretty keen to see where this goes :slight_smile: I’ll put my hand up for testing as well if you are looking for them. I’ve been doing plenty of beta and alpha testing over the years on multiple platforms :slight_smile:

Can’t believe the quality of free to play games on the horizon 0.o

just wow, i’m really sad i’m late for the vote
keep it up

This game looks so bad ***. Looks like the game my buddies and I WANTED in high school, but they never made… I plaed SWG and my buddy played Anarchy Online. This seems like a nice mix of the two with some Natural Selection thrown in for good measure. Looks amazing!

An MMO made in Unreal? Now that’s impressive!

I know this is a real stupid question and just is there a way… now that your greenlit on steam is there a possibility that I could get your projects files or at least have access to some of the assets by any chance.??? So I can work with on my project with those assets or project?

PS: Like I said real stupid and dumb question.

Will you be needing any voice talent in the future?

Hi,Code Spartan:
this looks so good. I have two questions:

1. 3d **equipment person preview. use Capture2D and RenderTarget ? Do you put the character outside the sky ball yet?
  2. about UMG Navigation. Have any experience?**
    thx.

Do you need a programmer or an artist ?