- project fun game

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]OPEN ENROLLMENT:
January 1st - January 23rd

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]INTRO:
Hello, my name is Jake. I am looking to create smaller scale projects this year, similar to game jams. I think a lot people try to make these grand MMO RPG’S and they don’t have the resources or skill level, so they look like garbage. The strategy is to work on short development cycles, 1-3 months. The focus is on making games that are actually very, very fun and of high quality. Currently, I am finishing up a game, but I want to make an open enrollment period until January 23rd. That will give you sometime to finish up your projects as well.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]GAME IDEA:
I have a lot, BUT. There is none yet because I want all of us to come up with a game that we all enjoy. Otherwise, it’s not very fun to work on someone else’s vision. Thus, the game will have no passion. The ideas phase will run from January 23rd - January 30th.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]PLATFORM:
Android/IOS or Windows

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]MY EXPERIENCE:
5 Years of UE4 Development.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:

• [FONT=Trebuchet MS]18+ years or older
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least 1-2 years of UE4 or field experience. (i.e music, business)
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least 1 published game OR 2+ game jams
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]25+ hours a week availability (or less depending on role)

You may tag along in a supportive role if you don’t meet the requirements, but you will not get royalties for the project. If you prove yourself, you will be added in the future no problem.

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]ROLES:

• [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Animator - nothing too complicated
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]3D Artist - low poly or high poly model asset creation
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sound Engineer - make good sounds and/or a soundtrack
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Programmer - iron out the gameplay mechanics in C++ or blueprints (no spaghetti stringers)
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marketer - be able to boost the project to multiple people. very much needed

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]LAUNCH DEADLINE:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]April 30th or sooner.

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Based in the Midwest, it would be great to do a meetup sometime, but not a requirement.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes, I will be leading the project, but I will for sure be in the trenches doing a lot of everything.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]This will be my first Unreal Engine Project to lead with multi-user editing, so if you have experience with multi-user editing, you are much appreciated here!

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]CONTACT:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]reply: comment below
discord: Discord
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]email: studioyellowleaf@gmail.com

Im interested!
Looking for gathering project experience in Environment Design
I will reach by e-mail