Project files generation inconsistent between inside and outside Editor

Hello!

I’m posting here because I think I found a bug. If I am right, please submit a bug report. If I am mistaken then please move this and answer it for me.

If I rebuild the Visual Studio project files from inside the editor, it correctly builds a solution setup for VS 2015.

If I rebuild them from Explorer (by right-clicking on the .uproject file), it builds a solution setup for VS 2013.

I do not have VS 2013 installed, just 2015 and 2010.

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Jin_VE,

Please post this to the answerhub in the bug reports section (link in signature) so we can assist you more in depth. In your answerhub post, please include what exact steps you are taking to reproduce this error on your end.