What is it about ?
You as a player will need to survive a zombie infested state called Kellston, the military had a strong presence inside one of the civilian airports that were overrun by escaped destines. Destines were suppose to be a last resort bio weapon to contain large crowed’s of civilians if they got out of hand but the military did not know what they were messing with. With the destines thriving on human flesh they start gaining abilities to release a toxin into the sky that make night time uncontrollably cold, As the player you will need to go out during the day and gather wood to board up the houses you choose to stay in to survive the night with fire and you will need to find food and water to try and not starve to death, weapons in Project Destieria will mostly be melee weapons as guns are not so hard to find its the ammo that’s the most rare to find.
- Inventory System (Would have had this sooner just frustrates me to mess with this)
- In Game VOIP (When multiplayer is added of course)
- Improved Player Stats (Rework of what I already have)
- Mykel (DayzSargent) Lead Programmer, 3D artist, Sound Design Artist (Beginner at sound design)
- 3D artist (Requires access to 3D modeling software of some sort)
- Level Designer
- Programmer (Requires basic understanding with UE4 blueprinting)
- Animation Artist