Project crashing when I attempt to open it

Hi there everyone, if someone could help me with this issue ASAP then I would really appreciate it. Since this is my final project for class and is due tonight. So basically, I was messing around with Level streaming and working with getting my different components into separate sub-levels so that the streaming could work. After doing this, I decided to build my lighting so that I could see how it was coming together. I put only the lighting to build. A bit into that process UE4 crashed and I have no idea why. The Log mentions something about my LandscapeEditLayers. But personally I can’t make much sense of the issue. And I cannot get back into my project since now it crashes every time I try to open it. I’ll post the crash log here so that someone can help me make sense of what’s going on. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! I deeply appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry forgot to include the log! Here it is:

Assertion failed: DefaultLayer != nullptr [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Landscape/Private/LandscapeEditLayers.cpp] [Line: 1709]

UE4Editor_Core

UE4Editor_Core

UE4Editor_Landscape

UE4Editor_Landscape

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_CoreUObject

UE4Editor_Engine

UE4Editor_Engine

UE4Editor_Engine

UE4Editor_Engine

UE4Editor_Engine

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor_UnrealEd

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

kernel32

ntdll

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks