Project corrupted, can no longer open.

Hi guys, my prototype project seems to be corrupted- I can no longer open it, meanwhile I can open other projects just fine. This is definitely a concern, and I’m wondering if anyone has insight on how to fix this. Below is the crash report:
MachineId:AB917789438773FDCB5D49AD7BA61628 EpicAccountId:72ee9f77ef9a4e11b4606738b824da4e
Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)
UE4EditorCore!FModuleManager::QueryModules() + 690 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\modules\modulemanager.cpp:733] UE4EditorUnrealEd!FUnrealEdMisc::InitEngineAnalytics() + 3980 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedmisc.cpp:515] UE4EditorUnrealEd!FUnrealEdMisc::OnInit() + 4574 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedmisc.cpp:439] UE4EditorUnrealEd!EditorInit() + 3254 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealed.cpp:86] UE4Editor!GuardedMain() + 926 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:133] UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() + 26 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126] UE4Editor!WinMain() + 249 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:202] UE4Editor!_tmainCRTStartup() + 329 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]

Hi LABS,

If you remove the content folder of your project, are you able to access the project in editor? What changes did you make prior to the crash? Can you post your crash logs here? These can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs.

Fortunately I’ve resolved this doing so. Luckily I only made changes in one section so it was easy for me to figure out which assets I edited. I removed the assets, verified that I could launch the editor and replaced them with an autosaved version. Only a minimal amount of work was lost!

Hi LABS,

I am happy to hear this is no longer an issue for you. I will mark this as answered for tracking purposes. If the error occurs again, please comment and I’ll be glad to take another look.