Project corrupted 8.1

I was working in a project for two months now i was going to package it and wanted to not include Rama victory plug in or subtance plug in so i disabled by checking the boxes. It told me to click a green button to restart the editor in order for the changes to take affect. Well as i did that it crashed now I cannot open my project. I cannot open a copy of the project, i cannot conver the project to 4.7. I can open other projects on both 4.8 and 4.7 just now this one project is corrupt.

MachineId:
EpicAccountId:

Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

Assertion failed: Class [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject\Class.h] [Line: 2563]
ConstructObject called with a NULL class object

KERNELBASE + 46045 bytes
UE4Editor_Core!FOutputDeviceWindowsError::Serialize() + 292 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsplatformoutputdevices.cpp:95]
UE4Editor_Core!FOutputDevice::Logf__VA() + 248 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:144]
UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() + 1079 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:224]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Init() + 738 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1949]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() + 920 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealed.cpp:63]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() + 926 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:133]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() + 26 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() + 249 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:202]
UE4Editor!__tmainCRTStartup() + 329 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]

Hi X.E.R.T.,
It is possible your project has some corrupted files from the update changeover. Here is something to try. In the Engine folder, delete the DDC (Derived Data Cache). In your project, delete the Intermediate, the Saved, and the Binary folders.

When you next try to package it will take considerably longer as the shaders will need to newly compile, but this should get rid of any old or corrupted files that haven’t gotten deleted.

Good luck!

Hi X.E.R.T.,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.
Thank you.