Project Concerto

0972cf252ed22dfbee17f7df8677d433b4b6e938

THIS PROJECT WAS ORIGINALLY IN DEVELOPMENT BUT NOW ITS BACK TO BEING RE DEVELOPED.

Name:Ed
Earthly Location: Bretagne “Brittany” , France.
Nationality: French

Ed is a 15 year old who lives in a mansion with his parents and enjoys building things and he
thinks of his mission in life to build something incredible for he and his friends also loved ones.

A curious boy Ed gets sent by his parents to various parts of the world to travel and explore but
not realizing something greater awaits him.

A new way to hack and slash

Concerto is on its way to being a very interesting new project i am planning to make it stand out
from others in many ways i hope a very fast action Hack and Slash game with a twist with some platforming.

Like Fantastical the game plans to have to focuses One is on the Beat Em Up and the other is on the Platforming, Concerto plans to focus on the Hack and Slash but also some other new ways to play its a very fascinating thing so im still trying to see what i will make about it.

Coming Soon for Linux / BSD / Windows 10 / Windows 11 and Xbox Series

2 Likes

Being built with UE5 in mind and also another special project is in the works that is linked to the
Concerto universe.

Please stay tune

1 Like

This is wonderful news! I can’t wait to see all the exciting development updates you have in store for us with “Project Concerto”! :grin:

Update / Before the Storm

1.Fantastical new project
2.Concerto resume

1. Hello everyone today i am announcing “Fantastical Unboxed / Community Edition” i am still interested in working on Fantastical and to try to get the game to have more players so this is a
    FREE and no charge version that anyone can play.

Please join the Fantastical Community and lets talk about what can be put on the game to improve
it and maybe make it even a bit more different this is the FULL game and with Community Changes
it can also lead to some of those changes making it to the final build thats on the Microsoft Store.

Anyone can download it NO MICROSOFT STORE REQUIRED, only if you can please support the game
then take time to buy it.

Download link is coming soon stay tuned.

1. CONCERTO

This work in progress is still being worked on in the past there was about 7 levels that where made but im trying to improve on the game some more and i would like to lean more on improving the 7 levels and making them stand out more i will update more on this new game later its still in the works.

Stand by Unreal Forums a new Unlockable is coming for anyone to play!

Projects displayed are M for Mature and RP-17 “Likely Mature”

Congratulations Unreal Forums, Fantastical Community Edition is now available to play!

Fantastical Community focuses more on the fun factor of the game and its less on the hard nature
of the base game in other words this is a version that has been “Concerto’ed” this is because Concerto focuses more on the fun aspect of the game whilst Fantastical originally was a very hard game completely.

This new version is a unique compared to BASE and Minim versions of Fantastical i ask for feedback on my game and in exchange i give you the game for Free yes FREE full game just again please support when you can by buying the base version of the game on Microsoft.com.

Download from Microsoft.com instead and search for Minim

This game is rated M for Mature and powered by Unreal Engine 4 also the game is in English only.

Thanks and Enjoy Fantastical Community

Ernesto

Concerto has been cancelled.

The game sadly has been deemed cancelled and no new plans for this project is planned.

Sorry for the people who where looking forward to this game but sadly its a Lost/Cancelled project no new plans to revisit the game exist, this game was just too difficult to develop especially for linux and BSD and some of its files went missing/corrupt it was a ambition but the project simply failed.

A replacement project is in the works and i will hopefully talk about this one more when enough content is in place for a presentation.

YOU WOULD HAD PLAYED AS ED IN A WORLD LIKE EARTH AND A WORLD THAT WAS SIMILAR TO A ISLANDER VERSION OF THE UNITED STATES, THE GAMES MAIN CHARACTER WOULD HAD ALSO RIDE HIS BIKE TO TRAVEL THE LARGE WORLD AND SOME EASTER EGGS WHERE ALSO PLANNED LIKE REFERENCES TO “MICKEY MOUSE” (HINTING ED WAS MUCH YOUNGER).

A new project is planned and in the works again sorry for the people looking forward to this game but these things tend to happen the ending of the game was (too real) and sort of put
me off on developing the game in its own way.

1 Like

Greetings @ErnestoEASD; even with the unfortunate news that Project Concerto has stopped development for the foreseeable future, I still hope you are doing well. As you said yourself, this kind of thing happens in the game development field, and that’s okay. I’m glad to hear you have a replacement project in the works and wish you luck in your venture of this project! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply yeah i hope even you will look forward to the new project when i announce it and sadly Concert wont see the light of day but another project will step in its just a matter of time its never fun losing months of hard work but these things simply happen.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure, and no worries; I’m definitely looking forward to your next project! Whenever you share your next creation, you can tag my name in the comments or shoot me a DM to let me know, and I’ll be there. :grin: