Project Adrayvia WIP (EUROPE) - Action RPG with deep roots in Norse Mythology!

Adrayvia is an action role-playing game set in a fictional world where factions engage each other in a war that defines the fate of all Adrayvia, and the Beyond.

Lore (Synopsis):
During the Warring Ages, a Third World War amongst all the countries vying for power and domination broke out on Adrayvia, one of the unnamed and forgotten worlds lost in the embers of Yggdrasil. 5 years into the war, the Veil separating Adrayvia and the Beyond was greatly weakened when a second Rift was created during the Battle of Aurelia in the cold, northern mountains of Adrayvia, Alwinter. After 2 more years of untamed, unrelenting and absolute chaos, the 5 Great Countries sent their representatives to form a parley which eventually led to a truce. The Round Table, a body tasked with maintaining order and diplomatic relations amongst the participating countries was founded, and thus the Advent Age began.

Anyone interested can also check out:
My soundcloud profile: Stream Ibmax - The Blurr music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud
My Artstation profile: ArtStation - Ibrahim Akinde
My YouTube channel: Ibrahim Akinde - YouTube
Project Adrayvia on the UE Forums: Project Adrayvia [WIP] - Action RPG with deep roots in Norse Mythology - Game Development - Epic Developer Community Forums
Project Adrayvia on Steam Greenlight Concept: Steam Community :: Error
My Twitter handle: The_Blurrr
My Skype ID: IBMAXX1
My Instagram handle: @ze_blurr
My Facebook name: Ibmax Rexx
Enjoy!

Here’s an update showcasing the Ranger and Vorhut classes:

Enjoy!

This is a quick showcase of some of the combat mechanics I designed for the Free Battle Mode. Enjoy.

This is a more recent update of Adrayvia’s Combat system showing the Team Combat Mechanics, AI, Responsive Evade Systems, Feint Systems and Parry Systems especially:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

More updates coming soon.

Hi,

Here’s my Local Multiplayer Showcase for Adrayvia:

Enjoy!

I guess it should be enough to have one WIP thread.

As you can see, everybody is replying to your original thread -> Project Adrayvia [WIP] - Action RPG with deep roots in Norse Mythology - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums

You’re probably right. It’s not easy at all managing multiple threads. I was going for maximum coverage though, and localization.
If there’s a problem with multiple threading though, I’ll be happy to remove the sub threads anytime.

New showcase video for the UI/Menus:

Enjoy.