PROGRAMMERS WANTED! Ghost of the Forest

Hello Developers!

http://www.ghostoftheforest.com

I selected “Unpaid” because at this moment in time, we don’t have any revenue. Once the project is complete you will be paid according per task and accomplishments. Our project is entitled “Ghost of the Forest” and it is a 3D puzzle-filled adventure game following the story of Little Leaf, a Native American teenager sent into the wilderness on a Vision Quest. Discover sacred shrines and solve puzzles to gain magical animal-inspired powers that will help Little Leaf in both the Spirit World and the real one.

Our studio has been developing the game for almost two years now and we have worked extremely hard on it. We are one or two strong programmers away from completing the demo once and for all. After we complete our demo, we will be launching a kickstarter as well as possibly receiving funding from an organization.

If you are interested in working for our project, please send me a PM or email me at dillonvetere@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,
Dillon

Here is our Teaser Trailer to show you how far we have progressed. - YouTube

I am very grateful for those who have personally reached out to me about the project! Thank you. Since we’ve been getting a lot of emails and messages regarding the programming position, we only have one slot available so if you are interested in going in an amazing project please reach out to me as soon as possible! We are only a couple of months away from completion before we launch our demo which is when the excitement kicks in.

Thank you all again to those who have reached out! Welcome to the team! We are currently full but will be looking again the future. Thank you, developers.