Download

Programmers and artists for Battlefront 2 Style game

How is it going?

My Name is Stephen H Harper of Raptagon Studios. We are a small team working on a Star Wars Battlefront 2 type game, set it a medieval sci-fi universe. I have waited years for a proper battlefront sequel but it is not going to happen. So we will make our own game. Even if it doesn’t look like battlefront, it will have the spirit of battlefront. (And who knows, a full conversion mod appears day 1)

Right now our goal is to get our game ready to show for kickstarter and building our fan-base. Thankfully we are also getting guidance from the company Petroglyph Games, whoo will be mentoring us in this production. We are looking for programmers and artists to help make this project come to life. Feel free to message me here, on our facebook page, or at : Raptagonstudios@gmail.com If we are kickstartered we will offer full time jobs to all who make it through these early days. You can find out more about us at:
Raptagon Studios
http://raptagonstudios.com/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Stephen H Harper
Raptagon Studios

awesome concept arts

Thanks, we have another one coming out tomorrow

Quick question what’s your opinion on projects like this. www.swbattlecry.com

Hi, I’m the creative director at Raptagon Studios.

To answer your question about Star Wars Battlecry, it will be shut down. It’s a shame, but it’s the truth. They are making a game with an IP that doesn’t belong to them and that is illegal. EA will send a cease and desist as soon as it starts getting close to being done. We have offered their team a proposal to join ours. They would be paid to work with us and their assets could be used for a free conversion mod. However, they have not answered our proposal yet (and it’s been a while since it was sent). I don’t blame them, because we haven’t shown them any gameplay yet, but we will show them gameplay when they meet with us to discuss ideas. But here’s the thing, they cannot go to kickstarter or release their game without their own IP and the more progress they make on their project, the more likely EA will notice them and shut them down.

-Mewbits

Hi, I’m the creative director at Raptagon Studios.

To answer your question about Star Wars Battlecry, it will be shut down. It’s a shame, but it’s the truth. They are making a game with an IP that doesn’t belong to them and that is illegal. EA will send a cease and desist as soon as it starts getting close to being done.

The other problem is, because they can’t go to kickstarter or seek funding, they can’t work on this full time. This project will take far longer to complete because of that fact. With our team, after we get funded, we will be able to pay our team members to work on our game full time and thus get it completed far quicker than a part time team.

-Mewbits

Well our game is not a carbon copy of battlefront 2. We are taking what we loved from battlefront 2, what we were excited for in the trailer for the canceled battlefront 3, and combining those with the laws of our own universe for something unique and fun.

Thank you, frostyden.