CYFOR Technologies seeks an entry-level programmer to work in a full-time position at the NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas. The candidate will work in a team environment to develop mobile applications and interactive software in support of NASA projects and missions that include a variety of internal products as well as public outreach educational computer and mobile applications in support of the Software, Robotics and Simulation Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The desired candidate must have the following programming experience:
- Must have demonstrated experience in Unreal and Unity 3D engine programming (C#)
- Must have demonstrated experience in mobile application development in both Android or iOS
- Python, XML, SQL, and/or JSON
- Must possess Object Oriented design principles and coding practices.
- Ability to work in multiple operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Red Hat Linux)
- Considered a plus to have programming experience in C++
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent. 0-4 years of experience.
Team oriented and resourceful
Able to adapt to changing requirements and product deadlines
Considered a plus if candidate has artistic capabilities and has experience with:
Other 3D animation tools such as Maya or 3DS Max
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to pass a federal background investigation to obtain and hold the required clearance.
Resumes and inquiries can be sent to: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com