Program.Main: ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Hello , I am quite new to the world of Game engines and Coding. I am an artist and using Blueprint I was trying to get an arch viz project done with just some assets and the 1st Person shooter BP.
As the project was evolving I kept packaging and building( all for windows x64) , checking if all works. After a wile I kept getting this line of code on package. anyone has any Idea where to start? Bare in mind I don’t understand code 2 well but I can follow steps:P

Attached the full log

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Domain_ProcessExit
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): copying UAT log files...
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

link text

link text

Same problem here (compiled source from GitHub). Did work with binary version from launcher.

Same problem in my case:
Program.Main: ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added.

No idea what causes this situation.

LOG ATTACHED

link text

Same problem here. Epic…?

so I found the problem my end if anyone still cares. There is a target file in the source folder and somehow I managed to duplicate it. i searched for .target in the windows search bar and deleted one of them. Worked. The problem occurred as I was running it from Google drive folder on 2 different PC’s and it must have duplicated it. Don’t use anything like Dropbox or GDrive with projects it breaks them. Tortoise SVN my next choice worked like a charm

Thanks, but there is no *.target file in my whole project…

Do you mean this folder here?

http://i.imgur.com/Hwo958I.png

I don’t use Dropbox or Googledrive and there seems to be no *.target file in my project.

it work for me…thank you

Thanks for sharing your solution, it worked.

Thank you, this problem appeared when I’ve duplicated a project under 4.11

Yes! Fixed it for me; I was pulling my hair out over here lol

thank you for this fix

wow, can’t believe that fixed it. thank you! in my case it seems like the problem was that I had changed the name of my project, and there was a .target file that still had the old name of the project. Deleted that and everything was fine!

Thank you, it worked!

I had this problem after duplicating a project in 4.16. The target file was duplicated, but removing it alone did not help.

What did work in the end was deleting the whole Intermediate folder.

big thanks
it worked!!! :slight_smile:

Exactly the issue I had too. Thank you!

It works. Thank you!

Thanks Dear This Work for Me :smiley:
:*

This is the post you’re directed to when you’re being punished for not using good Versioning Control…

Thank you!