At Cold Furnace Studios we are looking for a Game Programmer to join our dev team!
** Position is [Profit Share] with contract. This role can be performed in part-time/spare hours. Serious applicants only.**
Atrocity: Field of Hands
Take a look at our devblog.
Developed by military veterans, Atrocity: Field of Hands, puts you into a realistic battleground inspired by true events and an immersive story intensified by real world decision points and true-to-life ballistics.
- Console & PC development
- Single-Player campaign
- Story based on true events
- First person view point
- Built with UE4
Cold Furnace Studios, Inc
Atrocity: FoH is Cold Furnace Studios debut title.
- As a Game Programmer, your job will be to serve as a primary contributor on our programming team. As a primary contributor, you will be a proactive member in both the design and development processes, who is able to drive the delivery of major systems, difficult features, and serious bug fixes.
- Implementation of game-play features and improvements.
- Commit to delivering a high-quality, polished, and reliable Unreal Engine 4 game.
- Able to consistently communicate in a professional mode, even under stress, with engineering, art, production, and business personnel.
- Thrive in semi-structured, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environments.
- Meet deadlines and deliver content.
- Military experience, or experience with FPS military simulation/sim-like games.
- Remote work
- We are a global distributed team
- Discord is our virtual office
- Veteran-operated game studio
- Work with a team of military advisors
- Registered PlayStation® Developer
Cold Furnace Studios / www.coldfurnace.com To Apply
Obtain your objectives, apply with CV and portfolio to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com