Professional Digital Music Composer offering paid OST (Official Soundtrack) services

Greetings Game Developers,

I am a self-taught seasoned digital music composer with over 20 years of experience. Since mid-2024, I have been sharing my unique compositions on YouTube and SoundCloud, and I am proud to be one of the main composers for the commercial Steam game bio-Synthetica, where I have crafted over 20 immersive tracks.

My compositions are crafted using Audacity, enhanced by custom digital fusion plugins that I developed myself, leveraging OpenVino direct builds and the IECore API. These advanced tools significantly boost my creative workflow. Additionally, I am proficient with a variety of DAWs, including Pro Tools, Logic X, FL Studio, Ableton, GarageBand, and more.

I have an album available on GameDev Market and plan to release more in the future. All of my artwork is created using Paint.NET and Adobe Photoshop. My SoundCloud account, featuring numerous tracks, was launched on August 16, 2024.

What does this mean for you?

I am currently seeking paid composition work by providing you with professional exclusive soundtracks for your project. Below, you will find links to my YouTube videos and my SoundCloud profile showcasing my work and providing a comprehensive overview of my skills and unique style. You will also find my pricing model at the bottom of this post.

EXCLUSIVE TRACKS
These tracks are separate from my Free to Use Collection and are custom-made exclusively for your game, ensuring their uniqueness and confidentiality. Additionally, these tracks are streamer-friendly, unlike my free-to-use tracks, which are copyrighted and monetized legally.

EXCLUSIVE TRACK RATES
37.5¢ PER SECOND
($1.50 PER 4 SECONDS)
SEAMLESS + $10.00
NO REVISION FEES
NEGOTIABLE FLEXIBILITY
I WILL WORK WITH YOU!

IF INTERESTED IN MY SERVICES
e-mail me at MorteEternal@yahoo.com