Here is my game that I have created as a school project to help me learn artificial intelligence in games. I was inspired by Minecraft’s level generation and so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try and make something like it using UE4.
“Save the blue team by running into them before the red team blows them up. Outscore the red team before the time runs out. The game procedurally generates the level environment with each game played. Explore randomly generated caves, and do not explode!”
Since I only had 8 weeks to complete it, so some things like the UI are just placeholders for now.
- The world is procedurally generated with blocks
- The world is dynamically lit and uses ambient occlusion
- Randomly generated linked cave system
- AI that runs away dynamically
- AI that chases dynamically
I would love to hear what you all think of it!