Procedural Volume crashes UE4 after moving project to new hard drive

Hello, thanks for your time!
I have a small issue with procedural foliage. I’ve built several already successfully, but now when I navigate to drop one on the map, the program crashes. (I’ve attached a pdf file of the crash report below)

Previously I’ve placed a few small procedural foliage volumes in one corner and resimulated them successfully using assets from the Landscapes pack I acquired from the Marketplace.

However now as I go to drag another volume in, it crashes UE4, pretty much as soon as my mouse crosses into the viewport.

I’ve tried using different static foliage meshes, lowering the volume amount, deleting other foliage volumes, etc. I’ve It will crash no matter which foliage volume I add now.

I did recently copy my project to a new external drive , and I suspect that could be the issue? I copied the contents of my project folder over, restarted the Launcher, reset the Vault to the new drive, and opened the project up from within the new hard drive.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this,

Running on iMac, OS 10.14.6
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
64GB RAM
Graphics - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
link text

An update: none of the projects I transferred to the other drive are allowing me to use procedural foliage volumes either, they all crash. However, if I start a new project, it doesn’t seem to be a problem.

Naturally, I’m hoping someone has a solution to save these hours of work, so thanks for your help!

Same issue, this time with 4.25. As soon as I drag any procedural foliage volume onto the viewer, it crashes UE4.
Submitted it as a big, but curious if anyone else has had this issue

(Unlike the previous instance, I haven’t moved any footage to confuse the issue.)