Procedural Nature Pack - Vol.1

yeah, that’s what i meant by separately, just create a new item on marketplace.

cheers

Hi Stimulation,

Thanks a lot for the video. I’ll definitely look into this to see what might be going on here.
Cheers, Jacob

Hi there, Has there been any updates on this? :slight_smile:

Many thanks

Hi Simulation,

Yes, so I’ve been checking this out and it seems to be caused by the same attribute that helps create “depth” to the water when viewed from above. The method I used to create the depth works great from top down but appears to show some errors when viewed from the side like this, because of the math used to generate the depth. It’s been difficult trying to find a nice alternative that looks great from the top while still looking good from the side. I’ve found some fixes, but they greatly reduced performance and so I don’t consider this a fix yet. In the meantime, replacing this up by using waterfall FX for larger waterfalls instead of the spline is the best options. While the river spline still works great for smaller waterfalls and bumpy river parts where it’s more difficult to look “up” at the water. I’ll let you know if I can find any better solutions, but it’s proven to be very difficult.
Thanks, Jacob

None of the splines are showing their spline points… I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but I have watched your videos multiple times and I never get those white cubes to pull around. ALT clicking just duplicates the spline BP. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

press “g” to enter /leave game mode. if you are not in game mode and click on one of the objects you should see the spline points.
stucki

as i am here i have to say i am really disapointed with the support offered to this package.
there is a problem with the river spline when used as a waterfall with 4.16. it worked fine with 4.15.
After some mails (usualy it take more than a week to get an answer, if you get one at all …)
now the only advice i got from the author is from another customer who had a similar problem. Noob as i am i could not use it and couldnt solve my problem at all…
the author doesnt seem to be interested in solving the problem at all …

Thanks for the response! I’m gonna go hide in the corner and slap my forehead “doh!”

Hi , is it possible to export river from a project to another project ? I also try to convert my river blueprint in to a static mesh but the mesh is broken by the number of the spline segment.
Also, do you gone to do some update on this package . (like beter foliage like you do for your other pack.) It sound wierd to me that you put other pack on the macket place wiht some fix ,that we should have not be implemented in to vol 1.

I just installed this pack last night to start on a project today. I’m trying to paint terrain, and I followed the tips and tricks video for it, but my landscape stays black. Nothing ever shows up.