Procedural Material Toolkit - Feedback, Troubleshooting and Request Thread

It looks very nice. I would be interested however, the current user review and response to questions on the marketplace is not encouraging.

Looks like UE4.10 bet me to the punch. Update will focus on .10, but I can’t see there being any issues since the project required no modifications to run in .9. Here are somemore decisively less monochromatic screenshots to make up for the previous lack:

5af85627d296f658caf819c204bab17df81363d5.jpeg

A much improved version is ready to go, and should be landing on the Marketplace in a couple of weeks. Now includes 2 full new environments. I’ve also renamed it the “Procedural Surface Toolkit” since I feel that better explains its intended use.

Description:
Materials, textures, substances—all elements working towards a final goal: convincing and richly detailed surfaces for your environment. The Procedural Surface Toolkit is a replacement for the traditional paradigm of authoring surfaces outside Unreal Engine, simply provide the geometry and let this toolkit handle the rest. Let the toolkit paint your world for you; dirt, snow, rust, moss and decay all placed in real-time, reacting to the environment around them.
Included are three fully realized environments for study or use: a scorching African Desert, a decaying World War 2-era factory and a frozen polar island. These should also give you an idea of the breadth of content you can create with the Toolkit, and the different approaches used to solve each distinct surface.

Submitted to Epic, just waiting for them to upload it to the Marketplace!

Will this work with AO generated from 100% dynamically lit environment? I’m sure I’m not alone on this thread in wanting more detailed information, preferably a utube video showing how the shader is actually used and the options available? Personally I won’t consider buying this without it.
Regards
Slinky

Where is your asset in marketplace?
If I follow your link I find it, if I browse the marketplace nothing…
Indeed I had never seen it

This is now a thing you can now go purchase, here: [Procedural Surface Toolkit in Materials - UE Marketplace](This is now a thing you can now go purchase, here: URL="Procedural Surface Toolkit in Materials - UE Marketplace)

Let me know how it goes!