Procedural Foliage not working with World Partition (UE 5.0)

I am new to UE 5+, having spend most of my time learning in 4.27. I am unfamiliar with the World Partition event when creating a large, open-world map. I understand its purpose to some degree, but am having a heck of a time attempting to add in procedural foliage for forest, fields, etc. No matter what size I seem to make my Proc Foliage Volume, I can’t actually spawn anything. I constantly encounter the “Unable to spawn instances. Ensure a large enough surface exists within the volume.” I have only 3 foliage types in the spawner and have created a rather large volume area:

Are there any settings I am messing up or is it to do with the World Partition? I’ve heard of other issues relating to this (patchy foliage, not all spawns working as should, etc.) but I can’t even seem to get to that point.

Yes, I have Procedural Foliage enabled:

I can’t seem to find a fix in these forums. Can anybody help?

1 Like

I have a similar issue on some foliage. Trees will spawn on half the map, while some volumes don’t work at all. The engine creates foliage actors for each region but only half are filled with trees. The inclusion landscape layer is a non-weight blended layer, the foliage height and ground slope angle constraints are correct… I don’t know why it’s broken. I had this problem before World Partition as well.