Procedural building - best technical approach? (UE5)

Hi!
I’m making by myself a modular pack and concurrently I’m making a procedural actor for it.
You know - you set the building’s dimensions, you set up what elements it consists of and the actor generates the building in construction script.

The question is, what should I do with the result? I mean, if I leave it as an actor, I suppose it takes some performance, you can’t generate lightmaps for it, and such.
But I’m not sure about merging it into a mesh, either. When I tried it last time, a year ago in UE4, the whole merged mesh didn’t cull itself, compared to the actor and the separated modular elements.

So, what should I do?
After the building is finished, should I leave it as an actor? Should I merge it into a mesh? Or is there a better solution?

Thank you for your help.

Why could you not bake lights?
Just make the actor staric (and the mesh objects within it) and you should be good to go.

Merging meshes can ge good if performance demands it (Excessive draw calls on other things would dictate the need).

What would help most is if you instanced the objects with an HISM compomponent.
For whatever repeats a lot (1m wall, 10m wall, wall corner, etc.)

Lightmapping is still possible with instances as well.

The “best” way would probably be to create a Generator actor that procedurally places HISMC around the level.

That way instad of having many hismc inside many BP, you have just a few in the level (better instancing, better performance).