Procedural ADS question

Currently I’m trying to make a setup to ADS without the need for animation. Right now I get this result

with this in my AnimBP using virtual bones
EventGraph: EventGraph posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine 4
SetSightLocation: SetSightLocation posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine 4
SetRelativeToHand: SetRelativeToHand posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine 4
AnimGraph: blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine 4
AnimGraph Image:

I’m trying to block this out so I can move it to cpp but I cannot for the life of me figure out where I’m going wrong.

Well what scratching my head I assume that you are using a slot to establish the base pose but normal use is to drive a montage through the migration path. Thing is the slot will only play the montage if it’s triggered over and over again so the final pose is not going to be what is expected.

I’m not worried about playing the montage through the slot currently which is why i just threw it at the top and cached the pose. I’m just trying to get it setup so I can aim through my sights right in the center of the screen. Once I can figure out what I’m doing wrong with the positioning I can start fleshing out the rest of the system.

EDIT: Solved

2 Likes

Hello, can you please show me how you solved the problem, I just have the same one