Problems with UT4 building on Linux

i downloaded the latest UT4 sources, then from terminal i called:
Setup.sh
GenerateProjectFiles.sh
make UE4Editor UE4Game UnrealPak CrashReportClient ShaderCompileWorker UnrealLightmass
make -j1 ShaderCompileWorker - it said files are up to date

then, when i copy-pasted cd Engine/Binaries/Linux && ./UE4Editor, and it initialized up to 35%, it said
[2016.03.20-20.16.07:958][ 0]LogLinux:Error: appError called: Assertion failed: Assertion failed: [File:/home/anton/Games/UnrealTournament-clean-master/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/GlobalShader.cpp] [Line: 951]
Failed to compile global shader FSimpleElementMaskedGammaPS_Linear . Enable ‘r.ShaderDevelopmentMode’ in ConsoleVariables.ini for retries.

when i enabled in the ini file what it asked, nothing changed, and this message still appeared

There is some problem with hlslcc which we haven’t narrowed down that causes it to report incorrect number of samplers in the generated GLSL. Could you share the details about your distro - that would help us find a more reliable repro. We have seen it on Ubuntu 14.04 only and even there the repro was inconsistent.

Also, try putting this into DefaultEngine.ini:

[DevOptions.Shaders]
bAllowCompilingThroughWorkers=False
bAllowAsynchronousShaderCompiling=False

This will make startup times much longer, but may avoid the bug.

i use Linux Mint Cinnamon version

found this output in the terminal:

and which DefaultEngine.ini should i edit?

One in UnrealTournament/Config. Note that you should be building UnrealTournamentEditor and not UE4Editor.

nothing changed, still the same output

how to build UT Editor instead of UE4Editor ? i built with

make UE4Editor UE4Game UnrealPak CrashReportClient ShaderCompileWorker UnrealLightmass

Take a look into Makefile, it should have a target UnrealTournamentEditor - so just make UnrealTournamentEditor.

i tried “make UnrealTournamentEditor”, but i got 5 compilation errors

a few of them: