Problems with upgrading my project to 4.14

So I made a toolkit I want to release, but i’m running in some problems making it compatible with both 4.14 and 4.15.

First of all I made some Local arrays somewhere in a function that hold my Item “database” and item suffixes “database”. Now when I convert my project from 4.13 to 4.14, all of these local arrays are empty. I was like OK, i’ll just fill them back in and save my project as a 4.14 project.

But how exactly do I save the project as a 4.14 project?

When I zip my content/config and .uproject files and then reopen them as a new project in 4.14, it says it has been made with a different version of the engine and needs to convert it to 4.14 again. So my Local Arrays are empty again.

So how do I save my project as a 4.14 or 4.15 project? Because Epic wants it to be compatible with at least the latest 2 versions of the engine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

As long as the .uproject is built for 4.14 (if you open it on engine version 4.14) then it is already a 4.14 build. I would try rebuilding the binaries, opening the project, saving, and then see if it gives you the same errors.