Problems with Translation Retargeting when animating skeletons with different proportions

I have task that i can’t solve in a easy way. Please help if anyone has encountered this problem.
I have one base skeleton that shares to different characters with different proportions. I’m using translation retargeting to share animations between characters. All bones exept Root boot and Pelvis bones (they use Animation Scaled) using “skeleton” translation retargeting.
When i animate base skeleton all retargeting goes well. Different characters looks fine. But when i create animation on specific character (with same skeleton but with different proprotions), exported animations in Unreal become scaled in bones where Animation scaled option is set.

I have different solutions for this problem.

1. Compensate scale in 3d package after animations is complete.
  2. Use spectial Animation blueprint case to lower XYZ values for animations that been exported from skeleton with different proportions.
  3. Use IK placeholders to correct final positions (i cannot use this solution because of very strict performance resons)
  4. Create animations only on base skeleton (i can’t find this method confinant because i need animation for different character)

If anyone had this problem before, please help. Is there any other easy way to tell unreal that certain animations don’t have to apply Translation Retargeting rules? Thank you!