Problems With Root Motion and Anim Retageting

Hello, What I am looking to do is create a geometry filled playground for my very own, first video game character In UnrealEngine that I made from scratch using blender, It is a simple basic low-poly man that Ive rigged with IK constraints and am trying to use Mixamo animations on as well for my first objective, Which is to have a working Root motion movement system for him that is Ninja Like.

Ive done tons of research on how to get started on my own but still ran into problems down the way, So what the issue is, is after importing my character to Unreal I went through all of the necessary steps I believe, (Export Setting In Screenshots) I re-targeted my rig to the Unreal Engine Humanoids, recursively set the bone translations to skeleton than root and hips to animation/animationscaled. afterwards I matched the asset pose perfectly with my dummy rig.

The Dummy rig comes from my research on root motion and how to do it. First I found the Y-Bot on Mixamo, imported him into blender, renamed the armature to Root, and then exported the mesh and skeleton to Unreal letting the system create a skeleton asset for my new Y-bot Mesh and Rig that I named Dummy mesh skeleton which also included a root bone because of that renaming procedure. afterwards I chose all of the animations I wanted to use for my movement system on mixamo, redid the naming process, but then set the skeleton to Dummy Mesh Skeleton for all of their parents coming back into Unreal which worked.
after that I re-targeted the bones and options the same way as before, Once I completed the re-targeting process fully, I get vertices that are stuck in certain places, stretching, distorting, and messing up the mesh. this only happens after the export because it moves just fine inside of blender and only occurs in the feet for some reason.(Screenshots Provided) I have checked back and made sure that all vertices were painted correctly and all belonged to a bone. My asset poses are matched perfectly and the bones are re-targeted/translated just fine also. Please help me find out the problem so I can continue trying to create a movement system out of root motion.

Root Motion is still a blur, Ive watched videos on how to activate it but none have worked and ive only been able to make a character move, but even then it was in wrong directions and with animations firing off at wrong times or lengths, so my question for root motion is How do you enable it or activate it? the Youtube video I watched had us implement anim notifiers inside of the animations and I attempted to trigger it in code which was the CharacterBlueprint, and I havent seen it done yet any other way, that leads me to ask, Can you enable the logic for RootMotion in anyway your mind can conceive it, as long as its in the proper confines of the engine and Character Blueprint that is cyberspace? If root motion is a concept I can manifest the logic for on my own then please direct me towards videos that have to do with the true purpose of nodes, variables, and proper context within the realm of controlling a character with Root motion. if its a concept that’s done in a specific way please point me to the most relevant video, Or please tell me if its neither, more of a foundation that has to be built in a specific way such as CharacterBP settings, but the rest of the logic can be freestyled?

All I want to do is make a movement system and playground for my first Character to get me started thank you!

INSIDE OF MY EXPORT SETTINGS I UNCHECKED ADD LEAF BONES