Problems with Perception Neuron (Help me please)

Hello, everyone in this forum.
I recently bought a perception Neuron moccup system version 1.0. I have absolutely no idea how to use it for animation. I have a lot of problems with it. Help me with advice.

1. I have calibrated all the sensors. I measured the magnetic field in my room, which is very low, 40 - 45MT. Plugging in my suit, choosing my height, calibrating my A, T, S pose, and the mannequin still appears incorrectly in space. For example, I put my legs on the width of my shoulders, and the legs of the Manequen stand close to each other. Fingers in different directions. in general, the animation is far from ideal. Tell me how to adjust this costume so that the animations correspond to my movements. Or this costume is not able to accurately display the animation?
    1.1 Why does my mannequin have a very long neck?

2. I have only one costume, how can I animate 2 heroes by belt? Is it possible to animate each of them individually or two at once?

1. I’ve connected a plugin how do I now record this animation in the engine itself?
  1. How can I convert BHV files to animation in Unreal Engine?

2. After I transfer the animation to unreal engine manequen, the dummy model becomes crumpled. (Shoulders close to the neck, hands not in the same position as on the skeleton in Axis) How do I do that?

I would be glad if you could send me some video lessons on my questions.

Sorry about my English, it’s not my native language.

Hello, can you say me, where’s the mistake?
I uncheck the box like you told me.
But I still have problems with my fingers. What do you think the problem might be?