Problems with mesh rotation?

1. In my project, there is a “medieval-style gate” instead of a door. My problem is that my character can’t walk on the mesh after the animation is complete. I can walk on it, without the animation, but after I made a new sequence with this object, it was impossible to walk on it. I tried some thoughts and I end up with this conclusion that I can walk on it from the left or right side, but I can’t step on it from the bottom. Like an invisible barrier of the shape like my mesh, which was created at the exact moment, when the sequence started. I guess this barrier somehow works with my “Gate” object bottom face or origin/pivot point OR somehow related with the Sequence/Animation because I can walk on this object if it has no animation connected to it. Or maybe the problem even in Blender, but I made there only a cube, reshaped it, made a UV texture, and assign it on 0.0.0 world coordinates. Exported in fbx. I also tried to animate this object in different ways, and the result is the same. When the animation starts, it’s like creating a copy of this object and staying in the original place, but invisible, so I can’t go through it. At some point, I also did another animation in sequence with the same object. This time it was just a simple location animation, and it works perfectly fine. I can walk on my object. It means that the problem can be directly in mesh or “rotation”. Here is a video example

Video parts:

1. Basic cube, reshaped from Blender and imported FBX. Animated through whole rotation section in Sequencer.
  2. Same but with texture and animated through the pitch option from the rotation section in Sequencer.
  3. Same mesh, textured and animated through the whole location section in Sequencer. (No problem walking on it)
  4. Mesh without animation. (No problem walking on it)
    Error Image

If you can put the project up somewhere for download, I will take a look.

Hey! Thanks. Here is the link!

I’m checking it out…

You need this option