Problems With Drawing Text

So I’ve only just started using unreal engine and blueprint and I know my scripting is very messy. I’m just trying to learn how to do everything right now. In the process of learning blueprint I started making a gate that you could only open and not close once its been opened. That part isn’t the problem. The problem is drawing the prompt the player gets at the right times. When the player is in a certain trigger area the prompt should appear on screen. When they’re not, it shouldn’t. After the player presses E to open the gate (which is the prompt by the way) the prompt should disappear forever. This is the part that’s my problem. Currently, I have it so that after the player presses E the prompt disappears. If the player reenters the trigger once, there isn’t a problem. The prompt doesn’t appear. However, if the player enters it again after the first time, it appears again. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this? There’s probably a really obvious way to do this, but I just haven’t found it yet. Also, sorry if my scripting is difficult to read with all the lines going everywhere.[/ATTACH]

Alright, I was able to get it to work. All I had to do was create a boolean variable and set it to true when E is pressed. Then, I put in a branch after the begin overlap event check if the variable was true or false.