Problems with cooked compressed packages

I’ve been for a week now trying to package to Android (for Oculus Quest 2) with the “Create Cooked Compressed Packages” and having no success. I tried to package with and without, but:
With;

• ERROR: Stage Failed. Could not build OBB Android_ASTC.obb. The file may be too big to fit in an OBB (4 GiB limit) (2.4 GB is the current size, according to my calculations)
  • unreal Error: Ran out of memory allocating 18446744071831240789 bytes with alignment 0
  • Probably some more other errors I came to forget

Without:

• ERROR: Stage Failed. Could not build OBB Android_ASTC.obb. The file may be too big to fit in an OBB (4 GiB limit)

The problem is that I can’t seem to find a solution in the logs neither have I any idea of what to do.

There are 2 maps, one as Main Menu and another which is heavier because it has a Datasmith imported model, a couple of nav meshes and 2 static elements of illumination.

The BuildData of that map is 1.2GB and only has Atmospheric Fog untoched, ExponentialHeightFog with Fog Density and Fog Height Falloff set to 0, skylight with a cubemap.

I’ll share the logs. Thanks to everyone for the help in advance.
PS: I’m using Unreal 4.26.1. Also I would like to ask an extra question, with the new version 4.26.1, I can’t see the borders of object like Nav Mesh Boundary, Nav Mesh Modifier, Post Processing Volume, … Is it just me (and if so, should I report as a bug) or are others suffering with this to?
link text

Have same problem. Seems UE bug. I use 5.2.