Problems with binaries folder when build Android project

Hello everyone.
I have this problem when i try to package my Android project, this is following error:
ERROR: ARCHIVE FAILED - C:\Users\MyUser\Documents\Unreal Projects\Projeto_425\Binaries\Android\Projeto_425-arm64.apk was not found
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,DXT,ETC2)): (see C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,DXT,ETC2)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=36 (Error_AppNotFound)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,DXT,ETC2)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: App package file not found for Install

And i have this problem in Unreal’s 4.23, 4.24 and 4.25 versions, and i did’nt find any solution to solve my problem. I tried to repare the program, uninstall and install again, and nothing work it, and still keeping this message in Console Log, and when i look the Binaries folder, the program does’nt create apk in there.

Observation: This problem happens in Development and Shipping when it’s enable Gradle (after 4.24 version of Unreal, it’s not necessary to configure Ant anymore).

I appreciate any answers.

1 Like

check that if your folder contains with unreadable name. such as “chinese”

did you find solution?