Problems with animation freezing when going forward

​Hello, thank you for reading this. So some important things to know before looking into this:

• I’ve recently added root bone to my skeletal mesh and re-targeted all animations to it.
  • Everything was working fine, but when i change into my Flashlight state (Blendspace, blueprint) the thing in the video happens.
  • I thought it was the problem regarding the animations having no root bone in themselves, so I added a root bone to each one and imported them back in (which is why they are clipping through and all…fresh unedited)
  • They all look good in the animation editor and the Blendspace editor.
  • Also to mention, when I switch to that state, it only switches when I start moving my mouse up or down, if I didnt move the mouse it wouldn’t bee a visible change…as soon as you move the mouse it clips into it.

Here is the video (I set the time to where the problem starts)
[Recording #1 Animation Freezing (00:38) - YouTube]
[link text][1]

Here are some pictures of my blueprint and Animation Blueprint:

Thank you to anybody that can solve this, or can point me in a good direction. You will get a cookie! <3

Have you tried debugging the state machine and look for problematic transitions?

Hi, thank you for responding, I don’t really know exactly what you mean by “debugging”.
-What is weird is the fact that The state machines were transitioning perfectly before I added the root to my skeleton, I never changed a single thing in AnimBP or Character blueprint…

So if u can elaborate on debugging, I’ve searched online now, but couldn’t find exactly what you meant.