Problems migrating files between projects with source control

So I don’t know if it’s actually related to the fact they have source control but it might be?

Anyway, I have done a lot of work on one project, and I need to transfer it to the other. Kinda my fault for doing so much work and not migrating constantly I guess, but still. I tried to migrate everything at once, and almost all of them failed. After some reading, I tried to migrate just 5 files at first, see if doing it gradually helps. 3 of those 5 have failed. NOTE: When I say 5 files I mean I migrate one file, and then remove all the checks until only 5 remain.

Now, Yes, both projects have been connected to source control through Perforce, and the projects themselves are in the perforce workspace folders, but when I migrate I make sure the unreal connection to source control in both projects is OFF, and Perforce itself is NOT running in the background.

The files I choose for the migration are the player character, player controller, and game mode blueprints, and the files they bring by association include many things like animations, animation blueprints, AI blueprints (controllers, blackboards, ect) materials, and more.

And the last piece of evidence I have, although I have no idea if it’s related or not, is that in the failed copy log, all the successful files have no .uasset and all the failed ones do. Is this just how the log is built or is this related?

Could anyone have an idea why can’t I migrate my files?
Thanks in advance