Problems installing Unreal Engine

Hello, I’m trying to get the Unreal Studio Beta running on my machine but when I try to install Epic Game Launcher, it says quote:

“There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed.”

I have a GTX 1080 and have ensured my drivers are up to date. Any ideas?

Does your computer have an integrated graphics card in addition to the GTX 1080? Frequently the integrated card will be set as the default unless you manually specify to use the other.

[USER=“9”][/USER] My computer does not have an integrated graphics card… I have made sure that the GTX 1080 has been selected as well.

I’ve discussed this with a member of our Launcher QA team, and they say they’ve heard and even experienced a few cases of this recently, but not with any consistency or definite cause identified yet.

One person also running a GTX 1080 experienced this, but after double-checking their drivers and restarting their computer, the problem went away. At the moment that is the only suggestion I have to offer.