Problème Archivage

Bonjour,
J’ai un problème suite à l’archivage de ma map.

Alors j’ai réalisé une map avec un ami, chacun sur son UEFN.
Malheureusement, on pouvait archiver comme il faut (aucun problème)
et la depuis la mise à jour, je me retrouve avec 2 pièces qui sont en erreur sur la MAP.

J’ai voulu les supprimer, elles sont au nom de mon ami, mais lui même s’il les supprime, il ne peut pas archiver car ca dit que un autre objet en erreur est à mon nom

Donc actuelement, lui ne peux pas actualiser et moi non plus car en jeu ça met : LOCKED sur la pièce par exemple.

On sait quel objet pose problème mais on ne plus archiver pour corriger et sauvegarder…

It sounds like:

User A has modifications to:

• File X (checked out by user A)
  • File Y (checked out by user B)

User B has modifications to:

• File X (checked out by user A)
  • File Y (checked out by user B)

So none of you can check in because both of you have a modification to a file that is locked by the other.

It sounds like this can be solved if one of you undo’s all their modifications, which would allow the other to do a check-in of their modifications.
To undo all your local changes you can click REVERT ALL FILES, which can be accessed by clicking the three dots bottom right as seen here:

If you want to preserve as much of your work as possible, you can just REVERT individual files instead.

2 Likes

I also recommend to read: Unreal Revision Control documentation.

1 Like

Ah ! very thank you :slight_smile:
I just tested it, thank you for allowing me to correct my problem! thanks again !

2 Likes