Problem with widget buttons

Hello everyone,

I made widget for player info like health and coin Etc. when the player dies in the same widget the switcher switch it to another widget, there are several buttons the player can restart the level or exit the game, the problem is when I make the buttons with event on click the buttons do nothing, but when I make the event on pressed it’s work, why this is happen with me. and sorry for bad explaining but I tried my best.

this video for more detail.

Video - YouTube

So… are you saying that in the same widget:

One of them works and the other does not? The only difference here is when they trigger.

We will need more details.

watch this video I can’t explain more, because I don’t know how this happened to me.

Video - YouTube

Hey @BDO365!

What happens when you disconnect get player controller from specific player? Do you get the same results?

Any additional specifics about your blueprints or how you are possessing your player may be a big help in solving your problem!

I was trying maybe it will work, but yes is giving me the same result.

Hey @BDO365,

This is some odd behavior. Can you give us more details about your blueprints like how you are activating your menu and how you are possessing your player? At the moment, we don’t have much to go on to help you and will need more information on your part.

Any additional information you provide may go a long way in solving your problem.

It’s working know, you can say am an idiot but I wasn’t know about
in widget to focus, and I didn’t know I can get self reference.
Screenshot_20230227_021916

but thank you for trying to answer me.