Problem with the wishlist of the marketplace

Hi ! I hope it’s the good place to ask help for this problem. For a few months I have no access to my wishlist of access. When I click on the icon in the launcher, it sends me to the navigator (never did that before) and the webpage doesn’t show me the content of my wishlist. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue ? Thanks

1 Like

The website can be buggy. Can you post a video of this behavior?

1 Like

The problems occurs with both the website and the launcher since approximately the black friday, here are the videos

1 Like

This helps a lot.

Okay, so I have a few ideas.

1. Make sure you are NOT accessing the website from a bookmark or predictive search bar reference. The Marketplace refreshes and saved links to the Marketplace die. Make sure to access the Marketplace through a Google Search or manually type it out yourself.

2. It could be a COOKIES issue. Attempt to access the store from another, unused, browser, or if you are on Chrome, INCOGNITO mode.

Thank you for your time, unfortunately nothing works :confused:
I already tried to access from google search and I just tried to access it by incognito mode, also deleted cookies and tried another browser…
I don’t know if it can be related but I just noticed that some of the assets I bought and wishlisted previously are not anymore in the marketplace (many kitbash3D kits).

I’ve had issues with the Wishlist in the past. Over time it seemed to resolve itself. You should make a formal complaint/notice with the Marketplace support, showing them this video.

Encountered same issue, 100+ items in wishlist not accessible :frowning:

1 Like

Hello. I experienced the same issue, but after contacting the support team, I was finally able to view my wishlist. Please try contacting them through the “Create Support Case” option at the top right of this page:
https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/?language=en_US
I hope your wishlist gets restored as well.

1 Like