Problem with the UE4.2.0 launcher

since answering the survey that i got in a E-mail about recommending UE4 to a friend i have been experiencing problems when pressing the unreal icon on my desktop to get into the launcher before there was no delay or problem and the launcher would appear without any problem but now every time i press on the unreal icon the blue SIGN IN appears and i have to enter my password sometime the launcher opens up without any problems but sometimes i get the annoying “are you connected to the internet” message which obviously i am so i press OK and i am sent back to the blue SIGN IN screen so i enter my password again and most of the time the launcher will open up like i said before i answer the survey everything was fine now it is a real pain in the a**, this is very annoying so is there a solution to this issue.

Thanks

Howdy Francois M.,

I order to further investigate the issue that you are having, I am going to need a bit more information from you. If you could provide your dxdiag for your system, also, the log files from your launcher when the “connected to the internet” issue is happening. We also have a bug template that can help us decipher your issue as well, which you can find here: How do I report a bug? - Programming & Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hey Francois M.,

Just wanted to check in with you and see if the launcher issue is still occurring for you since the 4.2.1 update. If so, please let us know so that i may further investigate the issue. For the time being, I am going to close this post for tracking purposes.

Thanks and have a great day!