Problem with textures while editing

I’m making a house and i put the textures un the first place, but when I move any asset (ex. a cube), all the textures alignment go mad, like this:

I’m using Unreal Engine 4.7.0 and my computer specs are these:

• Windows 8.1
  • Intel Core i5-4210U
  • NVIDIA GeForce 840M with 2 GB Dedicated VRAM
  • 8 GB RAM

It looks like you are using BSP brushes. I have never had this issue, but I also haven’t used BSP brushes very much, so someone else may be able to tell you what’s going on there. My piece of advice is to do your modeling inside of 3D modeling software like Blender. BSP brushes are meant for basic blocking-out, and while they shouldn’t have the error you’re getting, they aren’t meant as a replacement for actual geometry.

Could you probably post a little bit more information about your bsp setup? (also which engine version) -> currently I’m not abel to reproduce your problem :wink:

Any idea? The problem remains, I tried to use blender but what I need to do is a big house full of corridors and rooms so it’s bigger than blender canvas

I’m not familiar with Blender, but I’m very surprised that it’s not big enough for a house. Maybe check what units you are working in? Regardless, you can split up the game into multiple levels, and your house can be cut into chunks that can be streamed in as the player progresses. From what I’ve heard, using large amounts of BSP brushes isn’t very efficient, and you won’t get results anywhere as good as a custom static mesh.

You say you are using 4.7. Maybe this texture problem is a bug with the preview build. Have you updated to one of the newer versions yet?