Problem with testing/opening HTML5 packed project

UE-20600 is not resolved and it’s still backlogged within our database. We hope to have this corrected as soon as we can, thanks!

InvisibleJoe,

The primary problem you were experiencing was due to to trying to access scripts that are “out of domain” – this is a security measure by the browser creators to help people from going “offsite” and fetching “bad scripts”. All you’ll need to do is have your scripts made “accessible” by the server. You can do this by making the server send teh following response header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

You can see the following Stack Overflow entry for more information: mod rewrite - Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin in .htaccess doesn't work - Stack Overflow

You can try the following steps on Chrome:

• WebInspector (CTRL+Shift+I) or (Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools)
  • Open the Network tab
  • You should now see JS files the browser has refused to download in RED (Firefox doesn’t work this exact way, which is why we’re requesting you use Chrome)

If you see these files, this usually indicates an Access-Control-Allow-Origin issue. If the browser refuses to download those JS files – all of the undefined error messages in the “console” output tab (also in WebInspector) will show up

Thanks!

Hi this error continues

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

Could you please create a new question on AnswerHub that I can assist you in? I need you to provide as much information about your project as possible. Please us this thread as an example of all of the information I will need from you.

I greatly appreciate it, thanks! :slight_smile:

Any news on this? Trying to get it to work…