Problem with spectating first person in multiplayer

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to create a simple spectating system in my multiplayer game. The goal is simple, when someone dies he starts spectating from an alive player. So far I’ve managed to make the logic of automatic camera switch after player’s death to someone, who is alive, and switching between cameras of alive players.

When server’s player dies, it works perfectly as it should be:

The problem I’m facing is the weird rotation effect which occurs on Client’s side when this client’s player gets killed.

I found some familiar issues with solutions but some of them don’t work for me (like turning off Use Pawn Control Rotation on my Character_BP) and some I can’t do due to the lack of experience in UE4 :frowning: (Creating an actor then attaching him to the Character_BP and spectating him after player’s death).

So this is how the spectating system currently works in my projects:

1. I’ve created a Game State, where I update Players list
    gdf

2. In my Character_BP I’ve got this on BeginPlay to add player to the Players list in Game State:

3. In my Character_BP as well, the logic I use to switch between cameras on alive players

4. As for my Character_BP components I have these:
    ads

If anybody has any ideas or insights on how can I fix it, please, share it with me I’ll be extremely grateful!

Thanks to everyone in advance!