in the Editor, I see a weird behavior that makes it always select all SkeletalMesh in the level.
Steps to reproduce:
- In any project (as an example, I used the “ThirdPerson Tutorial”), set your view to Top (Alt-J).
- Zoom out / pan until you see the scene
- Make sure your scene contains at least one object that has a SkeletalMesh Component.
- Now click and drag to make a selection marquee anywhere outside your map. *(note: you can even marquee normal objects along, the problem will still occur)
- Bug: the editor will automatically selects all SkeletalMesh.
Can somebody else confirm that in order to know if it is a bug in Unreal?