Problem with publish game in app store: IPP ERROR: Failed to find a valid certificate

Hi,

I’m having trouble publishing my app on the App Store due to an IPP ERROR: Failed to find a valid certificate error in Unreal Engine. I am using Windows for publishing and my Apple Developer account is properly connected, but I seem to have an issue with my code signing certificate. I have tried multiple solutions but am still encountering the same error. I am using Unreal Engine version 5.1.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

I never tried so I don’t know for certain but I do know that apple is a f+c+k company that makes your life a hell just so they have a nice party at your expense after their management complete the mandatory once a day lap around their round headquarters.

bad news you may need a mac, probably. maybe

do you have c++ code in the project?

This error is likely related to a code signing issue with your Apple Developer account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve it:

• Make sure that you have an active Apple Developer account and that your certificate is properly linked to your account.
    In Unreal Engine, go to the Project Settings > Platforms > iOS section and make sure that the correct certificate is selected. You may need to regenerate or renew your certificate if it has expired.
  • If you are using a third-party code signing tool, make sure that it is set up correctly and that the correct certificate is being used.
  • Try revoking and regenerating your certificate in the Apple Developer portal.

If all else fails, you may need to consult with Apple Developer support for further assistance.

Greetings @progy85 !

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from the International forum category to the Development - Platform & Builds - Mobile forum category.

Remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Happy Developing!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator :smiley: