Problem with packaging for android (java too high)

Here is the log:
“F:\AndroidInstaller\android-sdk-windows ools\ant\build.xml:871: Can’t read [F:\AndroidInstaller\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-29\android.jar] (Can’t process class [android/Manifest.class] (Unsupported class version number [52.0] (maximum 51.0, Java 1.7)))
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Total time: 28 seconds
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe failed with args /c “F:/AndroidInstaller/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” release -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): (see C:\Users\Firmin\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\F+Games+UE_4.22\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error”

So i think the problem is than i have a higher version of java and i can’t download a lower version a java (i think)

Can someone help me?

Have you found the cause of the problem ? It happened to me too… when packaging from the project launcher
here is the Log :

BUILD FAILED
E:\NVIDIA\android-sdk-windows ools\ant\build.xml:871: Can’t read [E:\NVIDIA\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-28\android.jar] (Can’t process class [android/Manifest.class] (Unsupported class version number [52.0] (maximum 51.0, Java 1.7)))

Total time: 48 seconds
ERROR: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe failed with args /c “E:/NVIDIA/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” release -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7
(see C:\Users\Daniel Christian\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\E+Program+Files+UE_4.22\Log.txt for full exception trace)
AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
BUILD FAILED

Can you solved it? or is there anybody can solved it?

I Have found the Solution, Just checked on the “use gradle instead of ant”

like on this forum

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/250079/view.html