Problem with OpenCV integration

Hello everyone !

Last month I followed this tuto which add OpenCv in ue4, and it works well : A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums
I can perfectly run the game and use the content of OpenCV for my game.

The problem is that I cannot package my project, or even launch it with the windows device, even if I can run the game in the UE4 editor (my version is 4.12)

When I try to launch it, it is written :

MachineId:AFE5AB2F46F35826EE0247AFA1EFC701
EpicAccountId:

Unknown exception - code c06d007e (first/second chance not available)

KERNELBASE
Elder_Game!__delayLoadHelper2() [f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp:323]
Elder_Game!_tailMerge_opencv_world300_dll()
Elder_Game!ABackgroundSubtractor::ABackgroundSubtractor() [c:\users\alexandre\documents\github\ball_game\source\elder_game\backgroundsubtractor.cpp:20]
Elder_Game!UClass::CreateDefaultObject()
Elder_Game!UObjectInitialized()
Elder_Game!ProcessNewlyLoadedUObjects()
Elder_Game!FEngineLoop::PreInit()
Elder_Game!GuardedMain()
Elder_Game!GuardedMainWrapper()
Elder_Game!WinMain()
Elder_Game!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
kernel32
ntdll

I have found the same problem as mine in the forums, but his solution doesnot work for my game : Problem with OpenCV integration - C++ - Epic Developer Community Forums

I am searching in the forumes for an answer since yesterday morning, but havent found one which works. I am kinda lost now.
Do you have any idea ?

Edit :

I have managed to solve the problem by manually copy the OpencCV dll files (from the Win64 folder) and the OpenCV folder (from the ThirdParty folder) and past them into the the Win64 folder and the ThirdParty folder (from the WindowsNoEditor folder).

Hope it will help someone.