Problem with mouse position analysis in fullscreen?

Hi,

In fullscreen mode, the tooltips don’t appear in my UI (slate/c++) and when i pick up colors on a colorspectrum, i only get shades of gray instead of colors.

All this works very well in windowed mode (packaged game).

It’s like, in fullscreen mode, ue4 had trouble picking up the position of the mouse for some tasks, like tooltip and colorspectrum. The rest of the interface works well: i can click buttons and go into editable text even in FS mode.

This occurs at least on windows 8.1 (my computer) and 7 (some friends computers).

Cedric

Hello uced,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. What version of the engine are you using?
  2. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  3. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  4. Could you provide screen shots of the issue?
  5. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved in this issue?
  6. Are you receiving any errors?
  7. If so, could you provide them?

Hello uced,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.