Problem with Motion Matching

I just discovered motion matching, and I’m beginning to use it, followed a tutorial, it’s kinda working, except the character starts to run too fast and doesn’t stop. I believe it might have something to do with my animations’ rate scale, I made them with 2 seconds 50 frames each, because I thought it to be easier to make, then changed to different scale rates from 2 to 5. But I believe the Motion Matching is not computing the scale rate. Or is it something else? Any ideas on how to fix it and make it work?

PoseSearch.bmp (2.3 MB)
This one I put for speeds and turning, I also have a 8 direction movement for combat mode, I also intend to make more animations in order to implement once I get it working.

I adjusted my animations so that all now have rate scale of 1, it fixed it, but it still doesn’t work properly. My animations’ foot speed is also pretty much synced with root speed while on ground. But the movement doesn’t seem intuitive for the player at all, also lots of feet swapping, feet sliding, while in comparison, my root motion blendspace works seamless. If anyone knows the solution, or maybe the updated documentation, please let me know. For now I believe I’ll keep with blendspaces.

1 Like