Problem With Key Switching

I’m trying to do some button re-mapping during the game but not on a huge scale. What I have are two abilities that the player is able to use(Ability 1 and Ability 2), and the player can assign them to Left / Right Mouse Button. What’s suppose to happen, is if RMB has Ability 1 already, then the player assigns Ability 2 to the RMB, Ability 2 overrides the first ability, but instead, the player is using both of them at the same time.

So in the first picture, the Ability Input Event has two key bindings under it: RMB and LMB. Once I press that, based on the condition and the Ability Enum, the key that was pressed(either RMB or LMB) gets sent to the ability Key (Tear Key or Hex Key).

The second image is an example of how I would use the key to perform a specific ability. Like I said, I can assign the RMB to the Tear Key, then decide to assign the RMB to the Hex Key, and now both abilities are being used under the same input instead of the latter key overriding the first key. Is there a way to do this?

After fiddling around with the blueprint, what I realized is that I can set, for example, the RMB to the Tear Key, then the RMB to the Hex Key, but that doesn’t necessarily make the Tear Key overridden. Setting the Tear Key to None after setting the Hex Key doesn’t really cancels out that key as well. Am I missing a feature that can help with this, or is there a better way of doing this?